Position: INFORMATION SECURITY SENIOR
Location: Carrollton, TX
Duration: Full Time
* Bachelorâ€™s Degree with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science or equivalent work experience.
* 5-7 years of professional IT experience, with at least 3 years of information security experience
* Hands on experience in one or more security technologies such as CA Control Minder (eTrust Access Control), RSA Authentication Manager Administration and Tivoli Access Manager
* Ability to understand and write the security rules/policies for the tools, troubleshoot and resolve the issues on a timely manner
* Ability to document concise technical design specifications
* Understanding of Information Security principles and basics of information security policy
* Good grasp on UNIX scripting or any other scripting technologies.
* Ability to prioritize work without management direction, and provide clear and documented status updates to the management and the team.
* Experience in supporting Security tools and appliances
* Must have an ability and initiative to learn and adapt to new capabilities based on the needs
* Advanced problem solving skills and ability to work effectively under aggressive timelines
* Proven written and verbal communication skills with both Business/Management and Technical/Engineering resources
* Background & proficiency in development using languages such as Java will be a plus
* Previous experience as UNIX administrator will be a plus
* CISSP or similar security certification will be a plus
SR. IT Recruiter
USM Business Systems