Job Title: Security Officers
Location: San Diego,CA
Duration: 12 Months
Account Security Officer (no clearance needed)
As Account Security Officer, you will be accountable for all security-related compliance and delivery for the customers assigned. In a typical engagement, you operate as a trusted advisor in the organization, working with senior management and focusing specifically on security environment in relation to client business objectives. The ASO helps understand operational issues and plans next steps from an information security viewpoint.This requires the ability to interact and influence at a managerial level within client organizations such as Information Governance and IT Security leads. You will be able to demonstrate industry expertise and understanding of the security governance and compliance.
- Compliance and operational focused
- Lead Security operational governance activities
- Dedicated or Shared
- Multi-3rd party services
- Seek to identify additional Client ES/Enterprise Security Services revenue for the account.
- Ensuring delivery excellence in cyber security operations (Ensuring avoidance of non-performance / non-compliance contractual penalties).
- Relationship management with HPE, US Government Client ESS suppliers to client.
- Maintain an account security plan for the selected account(s)
- Manage and reports security incidents
- Ensure Audit preparation, facilitation and remediation
- Manage Security Risk and Exception to standards management
- Ensure knowledge and implementation of security fundamentals, policies and standards (regulatory and contractual)
- Escalate and resolve Security Issues
- Coordinate delivery of Security Metrics and Reporting in support of contractual commitment
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a risk management, audit, security or technical delivery role
- Bachelor or master degree in Computer Science, Computer Studies, Information Security (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Knowledge of the security and auditing regulations
- Exposure to audit and compliance programs
- Excellent and effective communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in diverse, multi-national and virtual environments
- Self-motivated and tenacious
- Demonstrate sound judgment and integrity
- Ability to influence Delivery personnel in the execution of security and compliance requirements
- Experience in ES outsourcing business or 5+ years in industry vertical
- CISSP certification, CISM/CISA or CRISC a plus
- Fluent in English
- Experience as a Security consultant, architect and/or engineer;
- Experience in working with security management including information governance and compliance’
- Good understanding of Assurance Practices and Risk Management, with hands on experience;
- Experience of security processes and standards, in particular ISO27001;
- Knowledge of security audit and accreditation processes;
- Ability to adapt to new security regimes.
The following experience is preferred:
- Understands Federal Information Processing (FIPS), FISMA, FedRAMP and Other Cyber Security related federal laws, regulations and directives to develop strategies for supporting the account
- Experience of working with ISO27001 auditors and of the audit process;
- Experience of work as a security consultant;
- Experience of presenting at client meetings;
- Experience of translating contractual security requirements to deliverables.
- Reports to the Segment Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Reports in dotted line with the Account Delivery Lead (ADL)
- Partners and collaborates with security professionals in the regional and worldwide Client Information Security community to leverage existing solutions and promote common standards.