Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 1+ year
- Performs a variety of routine project tasks applied to specialized information assurance problems.
- Tasks involve integration of electronic processes or methodologies to resolve total system problems, or technology problems as they relate to IA requirements.
- Analyzes information security requirements.
- Applies analytical and systematic approaches in the resolution of problems of work flow, organization, and planning.
- Provides security engineering support for planning, design, development, testing, demonstration, integration of information systems.
- Seven (7) years of relevant IT experience
- Relevant certification meeting DOD 8570.01 IAT level III
- Relevant certification meeting DOD 8570.01 CND-IS
- Computing Environment: F5 Certified Technology Specialist is ASM
- Computing Environment: Linux+, ArcSight Administrator
- Experience creating custom dashboards and reports in ArcSight ESM using threat data.
- Experience in the integration and sustainment of ArcSight Connector Appliance, Logger components, and ArcSight ESM.
(732) 983-5528 Ext.166
1001 Durham Avenue, Suite 201
South Plainfield, NJ, 07080