This is a 100% onsite role but you can choose to work out of any of the above locations.
Client is seeking someone with strong hands-on technical experience in incident response and security monitoring.
If you would be interested in the below position, please attach your most recent resume along with your desired salary and location preference.
Role offers a competitive salary, bonus, and strong benefits.
CLIENT is currently seeking an Associate Director, Security Monitoring and Incident Response to join our CLIENT Technology Organization.Steve Zorbas
- Lead the Cyber Security Incidence Response Team (CSIRT) through all phases of incident response (IR) life cycle: analysis, containment, eradication, remediation and recovery
- Lead IR activities such as threat analysis, threat hunting; monitor for external threats, assessing risk to the CLIENT environment and driving risk mitigation and response activities
- Lead the definition, documentation, testing and management of incident response processes
- Lead the integration of processes and technologies, with the objective of the continued development of a "single pane of glass” for monitoring and comprehensive security response process
- Stay abreast of the latest information security controls, practices, techniques and capabilities in the marketplace
- Lead internal skills development activities for information security personnel on the topic of security monitoring and incident response, by providing mentoring and by conducting knowledge sharing sessionsQualifications:
- Minimum eight years of Security monitoring experience and incident response activities; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; CISSP Preferred
- Experience leading security monitoring and response teams, including the development of security monitoring requirements, risk assessment, and incident response activities; experience providing security oversight related to the security features of IT tools supported by the IT operations teams
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority; must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work
- Must have a strong understanding of network and system intrusion and detection method including Splunk, Next Generation Endpoint Protection Platforms (EPP), Security information and event management (SIEM)
- Experience with malware analysis, endpoint lateral movement detection methodologies and host forensic tools; US Citizenship is required
379 Thornall Street
Edison, NJ 08837