Job Title: Info Security Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA / Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12+ Months Contract (with possible Extension)
- Acts in a strategic role in the development and maintenance of extremely computer network security/protection systems and architectures.
- Provides security solutions that require resolution of complex operational and integration issues associated with networks, data systems, and applications to successfully deploy secure technologies and to enhance existing technologies.
- Leads computer security incident response activities, conducts technical investigation of security-related incidents and conducts post-incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
- Serves as the highest level of information security consultant to all internal clients and technical management in all areas of the business to ensure conformity with corporate information security standards.
- Directs and serves an a mentor to less experienced staff.
- 10+ years of experience in security applications and systems.
Additional Job Details:
• Primary function of this job is to perform cyber-threat triage and analysis as well as content development for cyber-threat dashboards as directed by senior staff.
• Design and development experience on the SPLUNK platform
• Experience in cyber-threat monitoring/triage (e.g. front-line cyber threat response)
• Able and willing to perform cyber-threat monitoring and response 4 to 6 hours per day in the corporate cyber-threat response center.