Position : Information Security Engineer (EBAYJP00014753)
Location: San Jose, CA.
Duration: Long Term
Duration: Long Term
Key Responsibilities may include:
• Provide technical inputs, evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies
• Defines security configurations for threat detection and prevention tools
• Designs automated workflows to streamline security operations
• Monitors and proactively manages supported products and services to assure their performance, availability, security, and capacity.
• Researches, analyzes, and formulates recommendations regarding technologies, products,
and solutions to fulfill requirements within the enterprise.
• Security tool administration and support(Network/Endpoint/
• Tool deployment and implementation experience on a global scale
• Splunk Admin and Architecture related tasks
• Ability to debug configuration issues on different splunk components
• Understanding of Splunk configurations, dependencies, and forwarder management
• Understands Splunk architecture and components (search head, deployment server, cluster master, indexers, forwarders (HF/UF)
• Strong understanding of enterprise logging using syslog-ng, with a focus on security event logging
• Knowledge of system and network architecture and interrelationships (technical and functional).
• Designs, implements, configures, and manages solutions within the supported Linux technologies, products, and services.
• Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for operational tasks which leverage available resources and simplify operational overhead.
• Develop, implement, and execute standard procedures for the administration, content management, change management, version/patch management, and lifecycle management of the SIEM/Log Management platforms
• Minimum 4-6 years of experience in Security Administration
Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Network Administration
• Must be well organized and able to leverage best practices, able to thrive in fast-paced environment, and, most importantly, have the ability to approach problems with an innovative, can-do attitude
• Demonstrates the ability to analyze and resolve issues independently
• Knowledge of project management tasks, experience creating application documentation, and demonstrated ability to train other team members.
• Manage maintenance, enhancements and upgrades for supported security systems using standard project methodology
• Scripting knowledge is a plus (python, shell)
• Bachelors Degree preferred
• Preference for at least one current recognized security professional certification such as CISSP, GIAC
• Experience in working in a highly dynamic large scale enterprise
• Knowledge of security vendors and security product capabilities
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Ability to successfully pass a client background screening if required
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with multiple teams in a fast paced environment
Sr.Technical Recruiter (Dew Software Inc.)
|Fax : (510)743-4106 |
|Skype ID : dipakpanchal-dk |
|E-mail: email@example.com |
|Web : www.dewsoftware.com |