Job Title: IT Security Manager -- Bay Area
Company: Solegis, Inc
Our client, an industry leader, is looking for a Manager of IT Security. This is a DIRECT HIRE, PERMANENT job, NOT a contract. Candidates MUST be authorized to work WITHOUT sponsorship, now and in future.
This role is for a hands-on IT Security Manager, responsible for enterprise information security including access management, identity management, network and data. The individual will work with business stakeholders to develop and manage an IT security strategy and communicate IT Security risk requirements while balancing business constraints and objectives.
* Works with business users and IT teams to resolve issues or questions related to Information Security.
* Collects and publishes monthly metrics to produce the Information Security and Compliance dashboard.
* Manage information security vendor relationships.
* Participates in periodic audits of Information Security practices.
* Proven experience with endpoint security systems such as Bit9, Carbon Black, Palo Alto WildFire, Microsoft SCEP, and TrendMicro AV.
* Knowledge of security processes and practices related to firewall and server configuration, system hardening, and security management.
* Experience with security for email messaging systems and relays, with a focus on Microsoft Exchange-based messaging.
* Knowledge of security incident management and response, including SIEM tools such as Exabeam, Splunk, SolarWinds, etc.
* Knowledge of Information Security principles, forensics, and incident response.
* Expert knowledge of NIST Cyber Security Framework, PCI, SOC, ISO/IEC etc.
* Experience with Identity Access Management Applications
* Relocation assistance possible for highly-qualified candidates; local candidates are preferred.
EDUCATION and CERTIFICATIONS:
* Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science etc, or equivalent work experience.
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or similar security certification is preferred