Job Title: Security Assessor
Role: Security Assessor
Client: Fortune 10 – IT Company
Location: Cupertino, CA 95014
Duration: 12 months (Possibility of Extension)
The candidate will be responsible for assessing the security performance of Client and third-party sites and facilities, designing and tracking security programs and operations, and for executing tactical initiatives set forth by Sr. Director, New Product Security.
Position will reside in Cupertino, California and will require up to 50% travel (international and domestic).
You will travel the world, talk to many people, and have a passion for security to help secure facilities and networks.
Adventurous, dedicated, and diligent people are welcomed to join our team.
• Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills.
• Conduct and manage large-scale security risk assessments.
• Design sustainable strategies to mitigate risk and define associated metrics to measure overall performance.
• Experience developing and delivering security awareness programs.
• Strong, practical understanding of strengths and weaknesses of enterprise risk management frameworks and international security standards.
• Solid project management and collaboration skills.
• Experience implementing physical and logical security technologies, industry recommended practices, and solid knowledge of security and risk frameworks.
The ideal candidate has a proven record of:
• Simultaneously working with multiple constituencies, balancing disparate priorities, and problem solving in high-demand situations.
• Assessing physical and logical security implementations in large-scale, globalized, multi-lingual business environments.
• Identifying risks and driving remediation associated with third-party vendors.
• Accepting and providing feedback in all directions.
CISSP, CISA, CISM, GSEC, CRISC, CSPM, or equivalent certification with experience.