Location: 1030 Detroit Avenue, Concord, CA 94518
Duration: 6+ months (possible extension)
Job ID: 9720
- Acts as a lead in area of field.
- Analyzes malware/exploits and/or network traffic through forensics, observation of network traffic and using other tools and resources to determine if PG&E systems are vulnerable.
- Knowledgeable in area of field and applies knowledge of concepts, principles, and practices.
- Performs proficient forensic analysis using security tools and monitoring systems to Client the source of anomalous security events.
- Assists in performing intelligence research for attack attribution.
- Supports SIOC management in driving the Intelligence Driven Defense model
- Based on IOC-based SIEM alerts, provides rapid assessments of potentially imminent security situations, sensitive developments and complex threat issues
- Utilizing technical security tools, perform hunting for malicious activity across the network and digital assets
- Attribute cyber-related attacks with actors, malware types or campaigns
- Respond to computer security incidents and conduct threat analysis
- Identify and act on malicious or anomalous activity
- NERC access is required for this role.
- The work start hours are flexible and candidates can start as early as or as late as
- Degree in Cybersecurity, IT, Intelligence, a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Certs or equivalence equivalent to WCNA, CompTIA Security +, Cisco CCNA, SANS GCIH, GMON, or other relevant Cyber Security certifications
- Experience in Information Technology (IT) or Technical Intelligence
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3595 Cell: 408.601.4917
Email: Arvind.M@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com