Location: San Jose CA – 95131
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Job ID: 17-13923
- 3 to 5 years’ Experience with Vulnerability Management processes - scanning appliances, vulnerability reporting output and risk classification.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with scripting and/or automation using Rest API
- Ability to identify technical vulnerabilities across varied operating systems and platforms.
- Understanding of varied operating systems and network topology. - Background in Information Security and Risk Management processes.
- Operationally manage Zero Day Threats and Emerging Vulnerabilities. - Related Vulnerability Management processes including File Integrity Management and Configuration Management.
- Ability to stay abreast of emerging vulnerability management issues in the industry, related regulatory impacts, and how those relate to our business.
- Identify and manage risks within the organization, including expansion of security focus into related areas.
- Highly motivated, able to take ownership of tasks and see through completion - Perform well in critical situations.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work well within a team, and contribute to the success of those they interact with regularly.
- Must be able to interface and coordinate work effectively with colleagues and vendors in global locations and time zones.
- Portray a positive attitude.
- Strong communication skills
- In correspondence and in conversation.
- Ability to develop partnerships and strong rapport with customers.
- Complies with company standards, policies and procedures and is recognized as a great representation of the team and company.
- Aptitude to quickly learn new environments and technologies
Must have skills:
- 1-3 years of experience with Qualys and vulnerability management
- Scripting with shell/python and rest API -threat modeling
- Soft skills are required Industry: Google, Microsoft, Qualys Interview Process: phone and in person
Habib Rahman - Recruiter
Sunrise Systems, Inc.
105 Fieldcrest Ave Suite# 504, Edison, NJ 08837 USA
Direct : 732-272-0278 Fax: (732) 603 2208. Habib.firstname.lastname@example.org