Location – Elk Grove, CA
Position Type: Full Time Position
You will travel the world, talk to many people, and have a passion for security to help secure facilities and networks. Adventurous, dedicated, and diligent people are welcomed to join our team.
• Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills.
• Conduct and manage large-scale security risk assessments.
• Design sustainable strategies to mitigate risk and define associated metrics to measure overall performance.
• Experience developing and delivering security awareness programs.
• Strong, practical understanding of strengths and weaknesses of enterprise risk management frameworks and international security standards.
• Solid project management and collaboration skills.
• Experience implementing physical and logical security technologies, industry recommended practices, and solid knowledge of security and risk frameworks.
The candidate will be responsible for assessing the security performance of Apple and third-party sites and facilities, designing and tracking security programs and operations, and for executing tactical initiatives set forth by Sr. Director, New Product Security. Position will reside in Cupertino, California and will require up to 50% travel (international and domestic).
The ideal candidate has a proven record of:
• Simultaneously working with multiple constituencies, balancing disparate priorities, and problem solving in high-demand situations.
• Assessing physical and logical security implementations in large-scale, globalized, multi-lingual business environments.
• Identifying risks and driving remediation associated with third-party vendors.
• Accepting and providing feedback in all directions.
• Exceptional attention to details.
• Strong physical security & information security skills and knowledge.
• Exceptional communication skills, especially with complex issues.
• Strong observational and analytic skills.
• Strong experience conducting large-scale security and risk assessments.
• Strong practical understanding of international security standards.
• Strong personal leadership traits such as self-accountability, priority management, and pride in work.
• Strong ability to work within various cultural settings.
• Able to work independently.
• Able to meet deliverables.
• Comfortable working with spreadsheets.
- B.S. in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Engineering with an emphasis in Information Security or equivalent experience.
- 5-8 years of Information Security assessment/auditor experience.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, GSEC, CRISC, CSPM, or equivalent certification with experience.