Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6+ months
We are looking for highly talented individuals to join our software research and development team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing software programs that are leading the way in this industry. You will be challenged with identifying solutions to problems and will be able to implement these solutions independently. In this position you will have the opportunity to work with software developers, product engineers and the software quality assurance organization on a regular basis.
- Work closely with product management to define requirements and prototype and design new features for our client's product users
- Develop high level and detailed user flow diagrams, wireframes, storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and functional design
- Work in software development team to incorporate the design into source code implementation and end user documentation
- Design, develop and test software programs including graphic user interface (GUI), database mapping/connectivity, network protocols, and other wide range of applications.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Familiarity in C/C++ and UI programing.
- Familiarity with graphics programming will be a good plus.
- Knowledge about agile programming practices will be a good plus.
- Knowledge on MFC or QT will be a good plus.
- Knowledge in semiconductor lithography and IC design will be a good plus
Urnav Saikia | TalentBurst, Inc.
Boston | San Francisco | Miami | Milwaukee | Toronto | New Delhi | Bangalore
Work: (415) 549-8395| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
575 Market Street Suite 3025 | San Francisco, CA 94105 | www.talentburst.com