Long term contract
Dell secureworks highly preferred
- Monitor, analyze, and respond to alerts from automated logging, monitoring tools, and other internal departments.
- Support daily administration of local and vendor managed security solutions.
- Analyze security threats, vulnerability assessments, and audit results to recommend security solutions that enable business objectives.
- Collaborate with other teams to support response efforts to security-related findings or concerns.
- Report on incident response metrics and provide assessment reports.
- Stay abreast of trends, best practices and regulations that apply to IT security and data privacy.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or a related discipline required
- 2-5 years of strong knowledge of incident response processes required.
- 5-8 years of hands on experience with security systems, to include: IDS/IPS, SIEM, anti-virus, anti-spam, and other solutions required.
- 0-2 years of experience managing security service providers to complete regular duties required.
CISSP, CISM, CEH or other relevant Security Certifications preferred.