IT Information Security Engineer III
Long term contract
• Design, configure, and manage technical security solutions within the supported on-premise, vendor, and cloud environments.
• Analyze and formulate recommendations regarding new and emerging technologies, products, and solutions to fulfill requirements within the enterprise.
• Develop, implement, and execute procedures and best practices for Client security platforms.
• Support security incident response activities, to include log analysis, event triage and investigation of escalated events.
• Conducts security tool administration and support throughout the environment, to include network, system, and application.
• Discover and report risks to the Client environment to technical teams and management.
• Stay abreast of trends, best practices and regulations that apply to IT security and data privacy.
• Drive simultaneous completion of deliverables on multiple projects and deliver consistently to the expectations of different stakeholders.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or a related discipline required.
• 10+ years of relevant experience in information security required.
• Demonstrates the ability to analyze and resolve issues independently required.
• 8-12 years of hands on experience with security systems, to include: IDS/IPS, SIEM, anti-virus, anti-spam, and other solutions required.
• 5-8 years of experience in Security operations and design experience required.
• 5-8 years of Strong knowledge of incident response processes required.
• 0-2 years of scripting experience and experience developing or integrating of security tools using APIs preferred.
• 2-5 years of experience operating in cloud environments is preferred.
• 2-5 years of experience managing security service providers to complete regular duties preferred.
Licenses and Certifications
• CISSP, CISM, CEH or other relevant Security Certifications preferred.
• Ability to evaluate new technology and assess how the technology would meet business requirements as well as understand other impacts the technology could have required.
• Proven experience with current IT security technologies required.
• Open minded and willing to leverage the ideas of others to achieve objectives required.
• Strong desire to excel and self-develop required
Talent Search Specialist
111 West Saint John Street, #510
San Jose, CA 9511