Role: Sr. Network Security Engineer – L3
Location: San Francisco, CA
Employment Type: FTE/Perm with HCL America Inc
Client: University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)
• Strong knowledge of Routing & Switching – 10+ years’ experience in this area.
• 3+ Years in Network Engineering
• Strong knowledge of BGP, OSPF Routing Protocols & VRF/ Routing Instance
• 4+ Years of Experience in Junos Switching Platform
• Hands on Experience in one of the Firewall Technologies ( Juniper SRX/ Cisco ASA )
• Hands on Experience in Citrix NetScaler Load Balancers ( Operations , Enhanced troubleshooting)
• Experience in Network Sniffers/ Wireshark etc.
• Experience in handling the role of Operations Lead / Lead Engineer
• Certification (JNCIS-ENT) - Mandatory
• Certification (JNCIS-SEC) Preferred
• Citrix NetScaler Certifications Preferred
Talent Supply Chain Management
HCL America Inc.