Location: Dublin, CA
Duration: Fulltime Permanent Position
Job Number: 17005318
Responsible for evaluation, selection and implementation of solutions to address current and future business needs. Internal business consultant in the support of the company’s IT capabilities and services. Highly visible role with IT executives and directly interface with the business community.
- Manage project delivery resources of security architects, engineers, analysts and operators, and prioritize project and operational work efforts.
- Coordinate project delivery efforts with other teams such as security operations, network operations/architecture, governance & risk, technology engineering. Communicate project and operational metrics. Ensure that new designs meet those standards. Interprets information security and compliance requirements and develops plans to align company security infrastructure to those requirements
- Coordinate strategic and tactical plans, projects, service transition and contracts.
- Serve as project delivery issue escalation and communication point for security delivery challenges.
- Assist with management of a multi-million dollar budget (capital and expense). Maintain relationships with vendors
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive IT experience
- Minimum 3 years in supervisory position of security related staff/projects
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff remotely, across multiple time zones
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and handle critical situation, negotiating solutions, resolving conflicts, and driving projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to execute basic financial analysis, such as ROI
- Technically competent; able to supervise internal programmers, analysts, consultants and external vendor resources
- Undergraduate degree in information systems, computer science, or a related technical discipline
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Professional Characteristics/Motivators:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; outstanding listening skills
- Able to articulate issues, build consensus around recommendations, and define next steps
- Team oriented, yet able to work independently
- Customer focused
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Good understanding and knowledge of End-point/Host security concepts, processes and general trends in the industry
- Experience with delivery of specific technologies to secure endpoint systems i.e., anti-malware, advanced threat detection, security incident & event management(SIEM), behavior analytics, mobile device management(MDM) security
- Experience architecting. designing, building Host infrastructure; leading or participating in their day-to-day project delivery activities;
- Conceptual and practical understanding of IT Infrastructure designs, technologies, products, and services. This should include knowledge of networking protocols, operating systems, databases, encryption, and other technologies.
- Graduate degree
- Some travel may be required
- Requirements: Consistent timeliness and regular attendance. Job requires ability to work in an office environment, primarily on a computer. The job also requires sitting, standing, walking, talking on the telephone, attending in-person meetings, typing, and working with paper/files, etc.
- Occasional Requirements: Job occasionally requires bending, kneeling, reaching, and lifting up to 10 pounds.
- May also require occasional driving and/or traveling overnight for business functions or site visits.
- Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
- Engineer I, II, or III
Direct # (510)-936-8653
48531 Warm Springs Blvd, Suite 405, Fremont, CA 94539