Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Company: Direct Client
Job ID# WECJP00004953
Pay Rate: Open on w2/1099
No remote work.
- Manage Online Software Development project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
- Work collaboratively with development team, lead architect and the management to determine technical direction and approach to system design and implementation, including both brand products and supporting systems
- Create, manage and track project vehicles, including, but not limited to:
o Project schedules
o Detailed project plans
Project scope statements
o Cost estimates
o Resource plans
o Risk and issues logs o Status reports
- Tailor project management, development and support processes to meet the needs of individual (new and/or ongoing) projects.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of projects and staff; communicate with project teams as necessary to ensure project deliverables are on schedule and within cost parameters.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers as needed in regards to project deliverables including managing expectations, presenting and interfacing with sponsors.
- Make decisions and communicate trade-offs and risks; drive key decisions across projects.
- Make recommendations to management about schedules, prioritization and resource allocation with input from team members.
- Provide ongoing project plan/status reporting for use by account managers, clients and management.
- Provide input into strategic planning and asset creation processes.
- Manage resource planning and organizational capacity planning.
- Coach and train project team members on Software Development processes and best practices.
- Contribute to the design and coding of products.
- Manage up to 3 Scrum teams of 5 to 7 team members each to execute projects.
Contribute to program level activities including M&A activities.
- Demonstrable experience of engagement with Engineering Teams – Configuration
- Management, Deployment tools, and Continuous Integration
to execute infrastructure projects.
- Flexibility to engage with team in non-regular hours.
- Maturity to navigate and work with senior engineering folks and still get things done. Be a role model servant-leader to bring value to the business with process and tools.
- Demonstrable experience of process improvements in agile world.
- Agile coach Lifecycle Expertise - preferably coaching/mentoring new Agile Teams.
- Travel depends may be 10 % , sometimes
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Business Administration, Management, Project Management, Computer Science or related field Preferred Qualifications:
- 3+ years of hands-on Agile experience
- eCommerce or Retail experience will be a plus
- Experience leading Software, eCommerce, or SaaS/Cloud based projects
- Five years of experience in a technology environment, including 2-3 years of practical professional experience in project management.
Experience managing multiple dependencies in project and program delivery
Ability to guide multiple scrum teams concurrently
Fundamental understanding of web-based systems programming and development.
Proficient with MS Project or similar software and MS Office applications.
Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional project teams.
Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines.
Manish Aswal, Sr. Technical Recruiter
First Tek, Inc
1551 S Washington Avenue, Suite 402 A, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Direct No: 732-607-5885
www.first-tek.com | manish.