Title: Sr. Information System Security Specialists (key personnel)
Location: San Antonio, TX.
Clearance: Must be US Citizens and be able to pass a Public Trust
· High School Diploma plus 6 years' experience Education equivalent experience is defined as follows:
· High School Diploma plus 7 years' experience is equivalent to Bachelor's
· Degree High School Diploma plus 14 years' experience is equivalent to Master's Degree Bachelor's Degree plus 7 years' experience is equivalent to Master's Degree.
· Five (5) years of experience related to the areas, tasks and duties related. Prefer experience with Palo Alto UTM devices. Most recent functional project experience must have occurred within the past three (3) years.
· Two (2) years of experience in National Institute of Standards (NIST) or ISO 27001 IT Security standards and possess at least one of the following industry recognized security certifications: Certified
· Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Functional Responsibility: Information Systems Security Specialist
· Provides technical support in the areas of firewall/UTM implementation and support, security incident response and security monitoring.
· Responsible for implementing solutions for protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of sensitive systems and networks.
· Provides technical support to customer systems and assist with making configuration changes and improvements.
· Participates in the design of network security and protection devices that maintain appropriate levels of security while minimizing operational impact to customer organization.
· Recommends products, technologies, configurations and upgrades to improve the customer's security posture.
· Conducts testing and audit log reviews, when requested by management, to evaluate the effectiveness of current security measures.
Infotree Service Inc.