Senior Software Engineer, Back-End (ArcSight SIEM experience MUST)
Long term contract (12 months+)
• Help design and develop the next generation of ArcSight SIEM platform.
• Work with Java and other related technologies to design, develop and integrate new features into existing high-performance applications.
• Contribute to architecture, tools, standards and practices.
• Produce high quality, efficient design and implementation on time.
• Participate in maintaining code ownership areas.
• Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to deliver quality product.
• Demonstrate effective leadership, mentoring and communication skills.
• 5+ years Java server-side development experience.
• Solid foundation in Computer Science such as data structures, computational algorithms and concurrency.
• Strong familiarity with OO design and development methodologies.
• Fluency in Java; experience in designing and developing Java-based server-side applications.
• Understanding of RDBMS, hands-on JDBC experience.
• Comfortable working in both Windows and Linux environments.
• Experience in building high-performance scalable systems is a plus.
• Prior experience with distributed / real-time systems preferred.
• Experience with agile development practices is a plus.
• Ability to operate effectively and independently or as a team member in a dynamic, fluid environment.
• Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and tools quickly.
• Effective communication skills.
• BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics; MS preferred
(201) 450-9555 |
Address: One Evertrust Plaza, Suite # 305, Jersey City, NJ - 07302. USA