Position: IT Security Architect
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Richmond, VA
- Work with stakeholders in the IT Department to document security requirements for the server infrastructure, both traditional and cloud based.
- Establish application and database security architecture for both internal and external facing solutions, across all development platforms and websites.
- Establish data security within Client systems, and externally hosted data portals.
- Establish security architecture for mobile solutions on COV issued and non-COV issued devices.
- Establish additional security controls that may be necessary for sensitive systems and sensitive data.
- Establish security architecture for SaaS based solutions.
- Establish security architecture for external entities that need to access Client systems – such as the localities, contractors, etc.
- Establish security architecture requirements for networked industrial control systems.
- Experience with Technically competent.
- Working knowledge of FedRAMP or other leading security frameworks.
- Works well in a team with other IT specialists and Enterprise Architects.
- Ability to understand and implement Commonwealth of Virginia security requirements.
- IT related certificates and credentials as appropriate.