Location : Santa Clara, CA
Contract : 18 Months
Client : Direct Client
They are not looking for someone who is extremely senior at the architect level since they have Intel's architects. The experience with McAfee is preferred but not a deal breaker, if someone has relevant experience and can say that "McAfee is not the best and this is why" they are open to it. This is a long term contract 18 months in hopes to convert should there be a headcount available after the 18 months. No telecommute, must be onsite at the alameda office.
The ideal Information Security Analyst candidate must have a passion for security and all things technical, with a good understanding of the adversaries’ motivations in cybercrime and the tools and techniques of the trade. The successful candidate will have a clear understanding of how to apply defense-in-depth principles with cost effective and balanced preventative and detective controls ensuring confidentiality, integrity, and availability of IT data and services. Must have good communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment.
· Drive the correlation, detection, and response to cyber security incidents impacting the enterprise by ensuring they are properly identified, analyzed, communicated, actioned/defended, investigated, and reported.
· Ownership over security monitoring and incident and problem management.
· Assist in the development and implementation of standard operating procedures which support prevention, detection and response of cyber security risks and threats.
Core Competencies & Requirements:
· BS in CS or similar technical field.
· 3-5 years of direct information security work experience in a client/server enterprise environment.
· CISSP, CISM, or GSEC, etc highly desired. CIPP/IT is an advantage as well.
· Detail orientation is critical to success.
· Experience in creating comprehensive documentation
· Experience with McAfee SIEM and TIE products
SivaramWinMax Systems Corporation