Title: Senior UI Engineer-Studio Engineering
Location: Los Gatos, CA
Company: Direct Client
Job ID# COOP2
Duration: 3-6 month(s) months contract
Pay Rate: Open on w2/1099/Self Corporation
No remote work.
The Studio Engineering team is responsible for systems that take an idea from an
introductory pitch to streaming to millions of subscribers worldwide.
- The company goal isto win those moments of truth when an individual or family is choosing between watchingon Net, playing on their game console, or watching old-fashioned satellite or cable.
- Our team contributes to this effort by building beautiful, intuitive, and high performance tools
that provide added leverage for multiple teams.
- The Studio Finance UI team islooking for a rockstar developer to help us with our apps.
- We are a team of 4 engineersand are looking for a contractor to play a part in taking our apps to the next level.
- Currently the Manager and 4 other Engineers works in the department.
- They help users on the studio side to make their lives easier.
- Currently 4 different web based apps catered to different needs.
- Short-handed because they are building a new app based in react.js.
- Current App is based in ember.js. (The team’s long term will be moving it into react.js and building new features)
- Short-term assistance 3 to 6 months to take care of a lot of backlog and fixes.
- Expertise in graphing D3.js or D3 and recommend solutions based on these graphs to help with the daily lives of users.
- Ember experience
- Node.js. experience
- Be a team player; work with stakeholders and others to come up with recommendations on fixes and bugs.
- First 2 to 3 weeks required to work on site at Los Gatos to learn the business and than is able to work remotely.
● Fix backlog and existing bugs in the current apps.
● Foster collaboration with end users, product management, and UX engineers to
define and build great customer experiences with a clear sense of what they want,
what they need, and what can be delivered.
● Clearly articulate opportunities for continuous improvements to existing systems
with a clear understanding of impact on business.
● Develop and deploy in measured increments while taking full responsibility for the
quality of your work.
● Protect your work with unit and integration tests.
● At least 5 years of experience
(preferred) and react.js
● Expertise in Node.js.
● Has led development of several responsive, intuitive and robust web applications.
Manish Aswal, Sr. Technical Recruiter
First Tek, Inc
1551 S Washington Avenue, Suite 402 A, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Direct No: 732-607-5885
www.first-tek.com | manish.