Location: Concord, CA 94518
Duration: 6 Months
- Be cross functional in the Cyber security space, specializing on software/supply chain/vendor vulnerabilities and exploitability; as well as the identification of IOCs and TTPs for introduction into a Threat Intelligence Platform for pro-active blocking and monitoring.
- Ability to analyze network traffic using a SIEM.
- Using intelligence tools, apply attribution to IOCs or actor behaviors.
- Utilize security tools and resources to determine if clients’ systems are vulnerable.
- Produce reports or provide output that can be leveraged by other team members or systems for a Security Software Review Board or Intelligence analysis and actor attribution.
- Performs proficient forensic analysis using security tools and monitoring systems to discover the source of anomalous security events.
- Associate Degree or higher in Cyber-security, Networks and Security, Network Development, Computer Science, or related discipline; or equivalent experience Technical Certification(s) from: SANS, Cybrary, ISC2, CompTIA or other relevant certification bodies.
- Experience in Cyber-security or relevant IT related positions: 4yrs or more.
Ridhima Gupta | Spectraforce Technologies Inc. | 919-230-9952 X 4663?