Location : RTP, NC
Duration : Long term
Only USC or GC.
- The successful candidate will have an operational knowledge of Cisco's infrastructure and core security technologies, demonstrating experience in system or network administration.
- Candidate must be demonstrate strong adherence to quality processes in work history, have experience working in a global support environment and pressure work environments, be willing to work off-hours, accommodate rotational work and case handling.
Required skills include:
- Detailed understanding of the TCP/IP protocol suite
- System administrator-level expertise in multi-user operating systems including Unix variants and Microsoft Windows
- Demonstrated expertise in modern security attacks and threats, including the attack chain
- Demonstrated expertise in malware analysis, categorization, and attribution (malware reversal and disassembly skills a plus)
- Strong understanding and experience with security incidents involving alternate OSs including Android and iOS
- Experience scripting in one or more of the following languages: shell, perl, python, or PHP
- A detailed understanding of the common technologies found in enterprise IT environments including datacenter and Internet edge technologies
- Experience troubleshooting network security for enterprise customers
- Experience with virtualization technologies including VMWare, OpenStack, and various hypervisors
- Ability to do basic configuration and troubleshooting
- Cisco networking technologies: ASA, IPS, WSA, Client, VPN
- Detailed knowledge of Cisco IOS
- Experience with troubleshooting and investigating device and networking issues
- Ability to analyze, use and configure small to medium networks. Proven crisis management skills
- BA/BS degree with 8-10 years of IT and/or security experience
- Sourcefire Certified Expert (SFCE)
- Familiar with the latest malicious code trends, including experience with exploits and malware
- Demonstrate customer service, communications, troubleshooting skills
- Industry certifications such as CISSP, SANS GCIH
- Cisco network certifications, such as CCNA, CCDA, or CCSP
- Experience with operations processes, such as ITIL, CMM, or Six Sigma
- Experience with Snort or other intrusion detection tools
- Experience with anomaly detection, full-packet capture
- Experience with ElasticSearch, NetFlow, Silk, Solera, and OpenSOC components
P. (877) 715-3865 Ext 241.
E. email: email@example.com