San Antonio, TX
Job Description for role:
- Support the development, engineering and maintenance of policies and procedures, including instructions, for the installation, operation, back up, data recovery, configuration, administration, hardening, system maintenance, and troubleshooting of "big data" analysis capabilities. This includes several Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) packages such as ArcSight, Splunk, Nessus, Torch Point, or Free-and-Open-Source- Software (FOSS) such as Elk and other Security information and event management (SIEM) analytical engines. All of these services operate in virtual machines using Mware and ESXi as the host environment.
2. Be proficient in the design, implementation and sustainment of Microsoft SQL Server and related software (ODBC, DLLs, drivers).
3. Thorough understanding of Windows Server Management.
4. Have extensive experience with virtual applications such as but not limited to VMware vSphere, vCenter, ESXi, Windows Server Management, AF Gateways and DOD GiG other similar products and environments.
5. Specific experience with SCOPE EDGE or GENESIS operations and databases is desirable but not required.
- Over 5 years’ experience engineering; including large complex programs; Advanced degree in engineering, science or business. Two years of experience can be substituted for an advanced degree.
- Microsoft Windows Server and Workstation Administration
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory Administration
- VMWare ESXi Administration
- LINUX Administration (RedHat Experience Preferred but not required)
- Enterprise Storage Administration
- Basic Network Administration
Required Preferred Certifications:
- Security+ CE certification AND VMware Certified Professional 5 - Data Center Virtualization (VCP5-DCV), RHCE and LIPC
- Must have a current ArcSight administrator or analyst certification (HP ASE or ATP)
Contact No.: 844-473-8568 | Ext. 385