The Information Security Engineer’s primary function is to manage and maintain client security solutions, through the processing and management of incident and request tickets, as they are assigned. The Security Engineer is expected to contribute to internal documentation and adherence with SLA targets and requirements. The role includes hands on troubleshooting, interfacing with clients and associates as needed to resolve complex cases, maintaining and patching contracted managed security platforms. Security Engineers are expected to participate in, and contribute to planning and implementation of strategic and operational projects in efforts to achieve overall client and company goals. Security Engineers are expected to be able to troubleshoot complex problems with little oversight, take ownership and work independently as needed to resolve customer issues.
• 3-5 years of general IT and Networking Experience
• 1-3 years of Security Engineering Experience, preferably within a MSS or multi-tenant environment
• Proven ability and past experience performing security analysis for information technology is required
• Experience with a variety of information and network security tools (Microsoft AD/OMS, NetSkope CASB, TrendMicro Deep Security, SailPoint IdentityNow or similar technologies)
• Self-starter able to complete objectives with little supervision
• Experience in Security Analysis preferred
• Excellent writing and communications skills
• Experience in the administration of security technologies, SIEM, log analysis and forensics.
• Familiarization with defense-in-depth concepts
• Must be Green Card or US Citizen
**Security certifications are a plus**
If you are interested, qualified and available (or know of someone who is) please send an updated resume and competitive hourly rate requirements to email@example.com