Location: PALO ALTO CA
Duration: 12 Months
Looking someone who has only 3 years of experience.
- As a Security analyst, you will be tasked with working on workflows that focus on reviewing apps that pose security risks to users.
- You are a detail oriented and communication focused individual that is comfortable speaking and writing emails to multiple cross functional teams.
- Managing multiple communication channels and responsibilities is just another bonus to you. Experience with malware and app development is preferred.
- Cross-team collaboration and communication to meet aggressive review deadlines across the security queue, various dashboards and any security incidents/projects.
- Leverage expertise to thoroughly review at app and developer levels and relaying pertinent knowledge to the Android Security and Trust & Safety teams
- Identify specialized violation types via multiple tools and collaborate with internal stakeholders to keep the store malware free
- Escalation focused workflows from various stakeholders with a client focused mindset
- Ability to identify gaps within workflows
- and processes in addition to providing input to relevant stakeholders
- Recognize recurring spam trends from malicious
- developers that attempt to hide policy violating content
Skills and Experience
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree any field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bias toward action under ambiguity. Delivery and detail oriented
- Ability to operate in areas that are not clearly defined within policy
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet multiple, recurring workflow requirements
- Solid understanding of customer support best practices
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards
- Proactive, flexible individual that is capable of working in a rapidly changing environment
- Willingness to accept feedback and quickly adapt
- Willingness to work on holidays preferred
- Thorough knowledge of existing policies and workflows preferred
- Project and SLA delivery experience preferred
eTeam Inc – “ACCELERATED HIRES "
1001 Durham Avenue,Suite# 201
South Plainfield, NJ 07080-2300