Location: San Francisco, CA 94105
Duration: 06 months’ contract with possible extension.
Note: NO C2C and H1B
- Familiar with NIST 800 special publications, ISO 27000, COBIT 5, and FedRAMP.
- Industry Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CCSK, and/or CCSP.
- Knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of the Client's IT organizations, National Information Technology Operations (NITOs), and other FRS support organizations.
- Broad understanding of the FRS' businesses and business goals.
- Demonstrated understanding of compliance, audit process and ability to adhere/manage various risk controls.
- Essential responsibilities: Help support identify risks in the Bank's processes and technologies, and lead improvement initiatives to minimize risk. The ideal candidate for this role will have the ability to blend and utilize their technical, organizational, business, and cyber security skill-sets.
- Support and ensure compliance with Bank and FRS security controls, policies and procedures.
- Lead project work of varying complexity and priority.
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously and to work in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment. Requirements:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or a Green Card holder with the intent to become a U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/MIS, or related disciplines and/or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of work experience within related information technology field, which include 3 years of experience in the security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, communications, and network protocols.
- Experience with risk-based control assessment methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Excellent consultative skills and the proven ability to work effectively with business partners, internal management and staff, vendors and consultants.
- Proven ability to communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical business partners.
- Strong critical thinking, analytic and problem-solving skills required.
- CISSP certified or the ability to work towards obtaining the certification
Senior Technical Recruiter
Intelliswift Software Inc.,
39610 Balentine Drive, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510 370 4533