Role: IT Security Analyst Role
Location: Foster city, CA.
• Infra/Network Vulnerability assessment experience
• Expertise in manual assessments, identifying root cause & fix recommendations.
• Primary expertise tool Nexpose (Secondary tools - Nessus/Qualys)
• Appropriate security certifications, such as CEH, GIAC, CISSP
• Expertise in identifying & recommendations to fix SAN 25 & other real time threats.
• Performing Vulnerability Scans, Scan Functions / configuration, Creating Profiles, Host Discovery & Mapping Function, Scheduling regular /Adhoc Scans.
• Conduct and report vulnerability assessments against the Equipment and Software using the following tools - Nexpose
• Prepare and coordinate vulnerability risk assessments for proposed changes to the Equipment, Software and related Services.
• Support Third Party Vendors appointed by client to conduct periodic reviews and vulnerability risk assessments of the Equipment, Software, processes and practices.
• User management & Reports
• Automatic Host Scans, Risk Mitigation
• Recommendation on VM reports, Reporting
• Exposure to SOC environment
• Exposure to ITSM ticketing tools
• Good problem solving skills, coordination between teams and telephone etiquette.
• Knowledge of multiple desktop programs, configuration and debugging techniques.
• Experience providing superior customer service and support.
• Experience working effectively in a team environment, communicating effectively, resolving issues efficiently, and contributing to the improvement of the IT Services and infrastructure.
Corp. HQ’s : 317 George St., Suite 220, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Tel: (201)-479-3296 EXT:473| Fax: (201) 221-8131