Location: Menomonee falls, WI
Duration: Full-Time (Onsite Position)
No C2C/C2H, No Sponsorship, No Remote/Telecommute.
• Lead security assurance engagements and responsible for application (Web, Mobile)
• Analyse application security architecture and understand security threats
• Help the offshore team members with the required details to kick-off testing
• Knowledge in network vulnerability assessment, application penetration testing and security code reviews
• Closely working with Development teams and help them to understand the vulnerabilities and fix them.
• Draw Data Flow Diagrams (DFD), prepare threat models, identify threats and suggest mitigation steps
• Scan the code using Chekmarx and eliminate false positives and report defects to team.
• Identify scope for security testing
• Perform estimation for identified scope
• Assist in building security testing competency
• Mentor and provide technical guidance to team members in executing test cases.
• Mobile security exp(Both device level and app level)
• Mobile apps development exp/knowing complete sdlc for mobile apps will be an add-on.
• Retail exp.
• Closely work with SSG and share the monthly vulnerability reports and good at Jira tool.
• Skills Required:
• Good knowledge of network & application security vulnerabilities
• Must be familiar with OWASP, SANS, CERT, WASC standards/frameworks for security testing and security code reviews. OSSTMM for network penetration testing
• Experience in performing threat modelling and identify attack vectors. Must be familiarity with STRIDE and DREAD concepts.
• Good Hands-on WebInspect,Checkmarx,Burp and open source tools.
• Must be able to handle tasks/activities with competing priorities
• Must be able to work independently & guide team
• Excellent analytical ability
• Good communication skills
Enterprise Solution Inc.
Skype ID: Mannrawat23
Email ID: amanrawat@