Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 6 Months
- The Senior Security Architect in GSO will assume responsibility for providing expert security guidance in shaping solution architecture ensuring seamless development, implementation and operationalization of Client Initiatives.
- Reporting into the Chief Security Architect, the GSO security Architecture team hold ultimate responsibility for shaping enterprise security architecture and directing out IT counterparts to build intrinsically secure solutions.
- Be part of transformative security change
- Serve as the point of contact for the GSO Security Architecture team at Client location.
- Responsible for working in all aspects of maintaining and managing day to day security architecture tasks.
- Working with lines of business to research technical challenges that have potential impacts on the business and its products.
- Manage internal and external security assessments of Client software and hardware
- Establish credibility as a trusted advisor to stakeholders including customers, executives, peers, and employees.
- Understand Client’s engineering culture and be a change agent for Security.
- Maintain strong knowledge of ongoing security threats, remediation and operational best practices.
- Provide guidance on work product and acting as an influencer representing GSO office
- Provide security input for business procedures, and new projects.
- Evaluate security controls to ensure effectiveness, including managing the security control remediation efforts.
- Participate in internal security assessments.
- Stay current on security industry trends, attack techniques, mitigation techniques, and security technologies by attending conferences, networking with peers, and other educational opportunities.
- Champion ‘new ways of working’ aligning to GSO’s Security Transformation agenda
- Author Enterprise Security Architecture artifacts to enable business to build inherently secure solutions.
- Have extensive experience (10 years +) in multiple disciplines across the security domain
- Possess experience working with senior leadership who have excellent communication skills
- Experience managing the implementation or enhancement of security controls across a diverse business.
- Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to develop innovative risk mitigation solutions that address core issues.
- Well-versed in enterprise risk assessment methodologies.
- Exceptional understanding of security vulnerabilities and common software engineering flaws.
- Exceptional document authoring experience
- Sound experience in Executive level stakeholder management
- Sound experience working across multiple initiatives Experience in participation with security control assessments or audits.
- Experience in a highly regulated industry requiring protection of sensitive information.
- Cloud Security knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and in ambiguous situation.
- Deadline driven and detail-oriented.
Ph: 732-961-5648 (call and text)
1001 Durham Avenue, Suite 201
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org || Web: www.eteaminc.com