Position Title: Security Analyst
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Job Duration: 12+ Months
The Technical Security Program Project Specialist will assist Enterprise Security in the management, development, and implementation of assigned security projects in accordance with Security Best Practices.
1. The tasks for the Security Consultant include, but are not limited to, the following:
2. Act as a Lead Technical Security Project Specialist/ Senior/Lead Consultant/Subject Matter Expert/Domain Champion
3. Advise the Chief Information Security Officer/ESEC Team on matters involving organizational, strategic, tactical, and security best practices.
4. The Technical Security Project Specialist is the primary senior technical advisor who can act both as a technical project specialist/manager as well as work hands-on the day-to-day analytical technical security functions (e.g. Risk Assessment, reports, phishing tests, etc.).
5. Work on developing/updating of Information Security plan (ISP) and performing gap analyses, drive assessments, analysis, and provide recommendations
6. Assist with audit remediation validation for compliance to security policies/standards
7. Assist in the evaluation of security risk assessments and gap analysis
8. Knowledge transfer to and training of State Fund employees
9. Assist in updating/developing policies, training materials, website, procedures, controls, etc.
10. Assist in creating policy compliance procedures including compliance measurement reports/dashboard
11. Assist with the implementation of the various security tools (e.g. GRC, etc.)
12. Knowledge transfer to and training of State Fund employees
13. Attend/Conduct meetings/Represent Enterprise Security as a Senior Lead for all security matters
14. Act as Lead/Co-Lead/Backup on assigned Enterprise Security projects
15. Other duties as assigned.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Technical Security Project Management
• Hardware: network switches, routers, load balancers, servers, storage systems
• Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows
• Network: LAN, WAN, Internet, Proxy/Filtering, Firewall, VPN, DMZ
• Network Protocols such as TCP/IP, SNMP, SMTP, NTP, DNS, LDAP, NFS, Samba, etc
• Active Directory
• Vulnerability Assessments
• Penetration Testing
• Security GRC and Forensic Analysis Tools
• Mainframe DB2
• Oracle databases
• Best Practices Standards: ISO 27001/27002, PCI:DSS v3; GLBA; HIPPA/HITECH; NIST 800-53;
• Excellent communication (Oral/Written), Project Management, technical writing, and customer service skills
Kindly mail your resumes in word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Manish Pal I Technical Recruiting Lead - Resource Management Group
Intelliswift Software Inc
39600 Balentine Dr., Suite 200 Newark, CA 94560
www.intelliswift.com | Phone: 510-370-4486 | Fax: 510-373-2486