Menlo Park, CA
6+ Months (High possibility of Extension)
Client's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Client are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
· Client's Bug Bounty (Whitehat) team is seeking a passionate analyst to help analyze, triage, and facilitate remediation of security vulnerabilities raised by external researchers, within the company.
· Take ownership of the internal task queue, manage it on a daily basis against SLAs.
· Partner with security engineers and product engineering teams to drive Whitehat-reported security bugs to a resolution in an effective and efficient way.
· Coordinate cross-functional (XFN) remediation efforts as required
· Identify internal tooling where automation of repetitive manual processes could help deliver impact.
· Capture metrics and use data to measure impact and drive internal improvements.
· Ongoing communication of metrics, plans, project status, milestones, issues, and risks in a timely fashion to stakeholders.
· Basic understanding of information security principles.
· Experience with infrastructure technologies, some software development, and/or application security life-cycle.
· Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills, detail oriented & organized approach, excellent communication, developed interpersonal skills.
· Experience building relationships, and collaborating across a flat and diverse org, including cross-functional technical partner teams.
· Ability to manage competing priorities and simultaneous projects in a fast paced environment.
· B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· Technical understanding of web and mobile application security is desirable but not required.
· Experience in a tech field and understanding of web application architectures
· Experience working in a web/tech company is highly desirable.
· Experience with query languages (SQL) and data visualization tool (i.e. tableau, Power BI, Qlickview)
Senior Technical Recruiter
US Tech Solutions, Inc.
10 Exchange Place, Suite 1710
Jersey City, NJ 07302