12 Weeks Contract to Hire
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Security Architect in Reston, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Client Federal Systems.
Position Summary / Responsibilities:
Provides technical leadership in the development and implementation of innovative security solutions. Supports contract programs in security solution engineering design and implementation.
• Lead development of innovative security solutions
• Responsible for supporting contract programs in delivering security services
• Supporting proposal solution development, detailed technical design and architecture.
• Identify and develop security tools, technology, methods, and solutions
• Ensure that all design artifacts and deliverables are developed to the highest quality standards
• Effectively communicate with all levels of management in areas related to solution architecture and future technical strategy.
• Establish and maintain productive working relationships with Client third-party vendors and other Client business units. Leverages these relationships to the best advantage of Client in supporting client requirements.
• Must be experienced with public clouds (AWS, Azure, or others).
• Must be experienced with architecture and solutions for cloud security
• Must be highly experienced in federal security regulatory requirements and security frameworks, including Risk Management Framework, NIST SP 800-Series, FISMA, FIPS, FedRAMP, etc.
• Experienced with cyber analytics and SIEM solutions.
• Experienced with Identity and Access Management solutions
• Experienced with cryptography and PKI technology
• Experience/knowledge in data loss prevention, secure web access gateway, endpoint security, API security solutions.
• Experienced in supporting proposals in the capacity of technical SME, solution architect, or proposal writer.
• Strong capability and extensive experience in capturing technical requirements and defining technical solutions in the form of conceptual, logical, and physical designs, including the ability to articulate those concepts both verbally and in writing.
• Strong intellectual curiosity in exploring and learning new technologies, technology trends, forthcoming industry standards, new products, and the latest solution development techniques; ability to leverage this knowledge to formulate technical solution strategy.
• Experienced in delivering presentations, leading meeting discussions with customers and team members at all levels, authoring presentations and whitepaper for conferences or opportunity shaping.
• CISSP certified
• U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
• B.S. degree and 12 years relevant experience
8251 Greensboro Drive Suite 250
(877) 733-3555 Ext.726