Job title: Senior Test Analyst
Location: West Sacramento, CA
Job ID: 5000001300
2 years + Possibility of extension
IN Person interview
Also need 3 professional references with Name, title, client, phone, email ID.
Minimum Technical Qualifications
At least seven (7) years of experience within the last ten (10) years working as a Test Analyst with large
organizations, leading or participating in the technical implementation of software/systems/applications
automating complex business processes, performing the following:
• Assessment of analysis scope and tasks
• Planning business analysis tasks
• Elicitation, definitions and documentation of various business, user, and system requirements
• Analysis for business process improvement, application design and workflow automation
• Modeling and documenting functional designs
• Leading and working within cross-functional teams that include business subject matter experts,
application architects, developers, and testers.
Experience preparing test plans, test cases and document test results
• Experience regression testing and adjusting test plans for periodic maintenance releases.
2. At least seven (7) years of experience within the last ten (10) years producing business analysis and
testing deliverables such as: (CalSTRS may request deliverable related work samples during the
• Business requirements and business rules
• Functional requirements and/or functional specifications
• Non-functional requirements
• Stakeholder requests
• Test strategies
• Test plans
• Test cases
• Transition plans
• Traceability matrices
3. At least three (3) years of experience using Test Application Lifecycle Management tools such as Client
ALM, Rational Requisite Pro, or Jama to document functional and non-functional requirements, design specifications, test cases and defects, and provide full traceability for projects.
Experience as a Test Analyst at a State or Federal agency
Experience as a Test Analyst leading or participating in the technical implementation of pension/retirement-related software development projects
A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or related fields from an accredited or government-sanctioned college/university.
8251 Greensboro Drive, Suite 250
(877) 733-3555 Ext.319