Title: Information Security Analyst
Location: Southfield, MI/Lake Forest, IL
Duration: 6-12 Months
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security and Risk Management, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related major or commensurate experience Minimum 1-3 years working level experience securing IT systems.
- Experience in a large-scale global IT enterprise environment.
- Experience with administration and management of Windows, Linux, UNIX, and mobile operating systems.
- Experience with the following tools is a big plus:
- Vulnerability Management, DLP, Firewall Management, Advanced Threat Detection
- Scripting experience in more than one of the following (Perl, Python, R, bash, PowerShell)
- GIAC Certifications (GCIH,GCWN/GCUX,GISSP, etc.)
- Cisco / Microsoft / Red Hat Certificates
- Knowledge of ISO 2700x, COBIT, 6 Sigma, ITIL a plus.
- Must have experience with SIEM and Event Logging solutions.
- Must have experience with executing Information Security Incident Response activities.
- Must be willing and able to quickly learn new technologies and maintain up-to-date knowledge of current security trends and events.
- Hands on experience in security systems, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, endpoint protection, and content filtering.
- Experience with network technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Basic project management.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic financial analysis.
- Basic network command familiarity.