Job Title: Program Manager Cyber Security (Client specifically PMP certification plus medical device experience)
Position Type: PERM
Location: Seattle, WA
Position Type: PERM
Location: Seattle, WA
Â· The Cyber Security Program Manager leads cross-functional project teams, manages security update certification across product lines, coordinates software compliance activities, is responsible for enforcing best practices within the teams, for ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures, and compliance requirements; while mentoring and growing the skill set of the team.
- Work with product management, sales, marketing and clinical teams to understand the security needs of our customers.
- Develop and evangelize framework for software and product security program.
- Develop guidelines for the testing and reporting of software update security compatibilities with existing products.
- Develop product security requirements, specifications, schedules, and risk analyses for patient monitoring software products.
- Review and advise on contract and customer requests related to security.
- Assist with Engineering compliance activities, including risk assessments, audit preparation, and remediation.
- Manage one or more project teams to deliver on the requirements, with a constant focus on delivering high-quality products that delight our customers and meet security and compliance requirements.
- Build, drive, and support cross-functional teams through the development process. Set expectations, and lead project delivery and skill building within the team members.
- Report to company executives as to progress on improving product security across several dimensions, including Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability.
- Provide frequent communications and formal project reviews with senior management, program team and others as required. The ideal candidate will have experience in working directly with senior corporate leadership.
- Negotiate schedule, risk, product features and resource trade-offs with project and program teams.
- Demonstrate and teach to engineers processes and good design/test/documentation practices.
- Establish all QMS and regulatory requirements for the development project and ensure they are met.
- Uphold the Company's core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company's Code of Ethics and Conduct. Ensure that team members (direct or indirect reports) are trained and evaluated on their knowledge and adherence to the Company's values, Code of Ethics and Conduct, and applicable compliance policies.
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar related degree.
- 5+ years' experience in related industry and positions - for example, R&D or Test/V&V in capital equipment, medical device, or other regulated industry
- 5+ years' experience in managing complex development projects within demanding timeframes desired.
- 2+ years' experience in Information Security.
- Solid understanding of the development process, including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and version control, contemporary testing methodologies and deployment management.
- Track record of encouraging innovation and out-of-box thinking.
- Highly developed relationship-building skills, and strong presentation and communication skills.
- Experience delivering results through others, both in direct and matrixed organizational models.
- Experience leading dedicated, passionate teams, with ability to motivate and hold others accountable.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, for both internal and external audiences, at all levels.
- Knowledge of and ability to work within a global corporate environment.
- May require domestic and global travel; must be able to acquire all necessary travel documents. Travel up to 10%.
- Must be able to complete job responsibilities in an environment with global time zone needs, such as attending late night/early morning meetings by phone and/or web to meet global business needs.
- PMP Certification highly desired.
- Experience developing software for medical devices.
- Experience with global or distributed team development.
- Recognized certifications such as: CISSP, HCISPP, CISA, CISM.
- Experience in specifying and shipping software for use in cloud environments.
- Knowledge of FDA and medical device regulatory and registration requirements.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Saicon Consultants, Inc.
(913) 257-3377 Ext. 167
Address: 9300 W 110th St #650, Overland Park, KS 66210, USA