Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12 Months
• Execute and support Third party vendors security and risk assessments, audits, tests, and verification activities.
• Validate controls are operating effectively.
• Work under consultative direction to review test results or interpret evidence.
• Within area(s) of specialty, develop control test procedures, vulnerability-testing code writing capability, and other analytical tools to support Third Party Security and Risk Management activities and services.
• Document results of assessments, audits, tests, and verification activities.
• Create and maintain Third Party Security and Risk group, project, and service-aligned documentation.
• Perform or support review of security control modifications, as required.
• Develop ability to speak and understand security terminology, especially those related to Information Assurance.
• Conduct Security Testing and Generate Risk Scores on all Assessment Findings. Support periodic reporting
- Bachelors in Computer Science, or related discipline, or equivalent experience Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification, Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification.
- Experience in Information Technology (IT) risk management, or related.
- 5years Experience in Information Technology (IT)
- 5years Utility industry experience
Diksha Rajpal | Recruiter
Spectraforce Technologies Inc.
Phone: 919 230 9952 Extn: 4662
Visit us : www.spectraforce.com
919 230 9952 Ext 4662