Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 2 Years
Hours estimated: 3800
- Onsite on Metro facility.
- Work period, generally, 40 hours per week: 8 hours/day
The Sr. Security Analyst / Lead will work under the direction of the DEO, Enterprise Information Security. Their responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify solutions to complex security data protection technologies that enhance business services. Perform comprehensive technology review and provide technical summary of the solutions based on business use cases.
- Lead data protection policy reviews and provide recommendations utilizing technologies such as Data Leakage Protection and Encryption services and others.
- Lead projects on the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of security applications and tools based upon the established security architecture.
- Develop and maintain security requirements, and build on security framework.
- Lead in the identification data protection services to best fit a business need.
- Review data protection requirements of business functions and document the available solutions and processes.
- Monitor security blogs, articles, and reports to remain up to date on the latest security risks, threats, and technology trends.
- Build communication channels with LA Metro functional service area teams, gathering information how to support their needs and provide enhanced data protection services. Regularly interacts with Senior Managers, and occasionally on matters requiring coordination across department and divisions.
- Assist with the development, deployment and support of Data Protection solutions.
- Assist with development and communication of information protection guidelines and requirements.
- Lead large scale projects for security functions.
- Provide guidance to junior Security staff and contractors.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Proposed Firm's personnel must possess demonstrable knowledge in the following areas:
- Must poses decision making capacity and ability to use good judgment.
- Works on highly complex and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Subject-matter expert providing resolution to problems with some oversight.
- Exercises independent judgement towards solutions and presents to members of Cyber Security leadership.
- Often provides technical leadership to contractors and team members on special/complex projects and/or key business objectives.
Proposed Firm's personnel must have the following minimum technical qualifications:
- Certifications: CISSP (Required), CISA (Preferred)
- Years of Experience: 5+
- May vary by specialization but may include solid understanding of project management, application security concepts, data protection, and mobility security integration.
- Data protection and encryption technologies
- DLP, and other related data protection technologies
- Technology research
- Microsoft Office skills
- Industry security frameworks
- Operational experience with various commonly used operating systems and services
- Network communication basics
- 2 Years
- Start date immediately upon award of contract.
8251 Greensboro Drive, Suite 250 Mclean , Virginia - 22102