Location: San Francisco CA
- This role will be supporting the Payments vertical, and will work closely with various cross functional teams including Engineering, Product, Legal, Finance etc. to develop, troubleshoot, and document technical solutions.
- Additionally, the role will configure solutions that enable the customer’s products to integrate with
our client’s payments backend and perform a variety of functions ranging from monetization to global
- Perform necessary configuration and coding to enable and test new payment services
- Monitor, identify and troubleshoot technical issues for payment integrations
- Utilize debugging tools to fix or triage issues autonomously
- Track and project manage launch process for new integrations
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
- Document new processes and keep documentation up to date
- Communicate with multiple cross-functional teams in a clear and effective manner
- Degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Working knowledge on SQL, Linux operating system and a scripting language (Python preferred)
- Java programming experience in a source controlled environment
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills in English, including documenting
processes and technical steps, and keeping documentation up to date
- Proactive knowledge seeker who is constantly learning and not afraid to ask questions
- Strong analytical skills, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Responsible self-starter with the ability to work independently; detail and process oriented
- Manage multiple work-streams and independently follow up and bring workstreams to completion
- Java programming experience
- Proficient in Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides
- Prior experience working in payment and finance/accounting industry a plus
Details of the role :
- This is a 12+ month contact position with tech Giant.
- Onsite role.
- The work location address is : San Jose CA 95131.
- Client also have free food facility for the contractors.
- There are 1 rounds of interview - Google hangout video interview.
- If you are offered this role, you will join within 2 weeks of the extension of an offer – Client on boards only on Mondays
- Regular work hours – no night shifts.
Technical Recruiter - Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3488 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: