Location : Concord CA
Duration : 6+ Months Contract
SWING SHIFT - 2 PM - 10:30PM
Top 3 Must have skill we are looking for
- Prior security operation (SOC) Experience
- Strong networking skills.
- Event Monitoring
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 4 years of relevant work experience within security information technology.
- Extensive experience in network security monitoring, network packet analysis and / or host and server forensics.
- Strong networking knowledge – TCP/IP protocols, OSI model, Firewalls and other networking devices.
- Experience in packet analysis and malware analysis.
- Strong customer service skills and decision-making skills.
- Good analytical skills – ability to analyse and think out of the box when working a security event.
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Python, Perl, PowerShell.
- Self-motivated, methodical and detail oriented Desired Qualifications.
- Utility Industry experience.
- Prior SIEM experience – Security Information & Event Management system, log aggregation and event notification tool such as IBM QRadar.
- Ability to reverse engineer malware.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements such as NERC/CIP, NIST, SOX etc.
- Extensive experience in industry well-known as well as open source Network and/ or Host forensic tools
- Formal IT Security/Network Certifications such as: CompTIA, SANS GIAC, ISC2, CCNA.
Sr IT Recruiter
1551, McCarthy Blvd | Milpitas CA 95035