Job Title: Cyber Security Architect
Location: NJ, NY, PA and DC region open to relocation or up to 70% of travel.
Full time permanent Role
- 5-10 years of experience in cyber security
- Undergraduate or Masters’ degree preferably in one of the following areas: Information Security, Business Management, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, and other related majors
- Strong experience on the lifecycle management of the End User components.
- Strong experience working with a variety of End user and security technology systems, designing solutions.
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience with key components of cybersecurity including network & infrastructure security, access and identity management, threat detection, incident response, vulnerability management, security
governance, risk and compliance, security architecture, data protection, privacy, security awareness and others.
- 4-5 years of practical experience with common frameworks, standards and methodologies used in cybersecurity
- Practical experience with conducting risk assessments and testing of controls
- Candidates with the following certifications are preferred. CISSP, CISA CISM
- PLUS - Familiarity with or knowledge of cybersecurity in Industrial Control Systems and Operational Technology
Contact No : (408) 459 – 3770