Position: Information Security Consultant
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: Fulltime / Permanent
Client : TCS (TATA Consultancy Services)
Security Project Consulting
• Efficiently analyze system architectures to develop appropriate security requirements which enforce TFS policies and standards.
• Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats across security domains to project teams.
• Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements
• Manage multiple simultaneous fast-paced projects covering diverse business initiatives. Work on multiple projects and tasks concurrently.
• Collaborate with business units, application teams, architectural teams and third-party vendors to provide guidance on security controls for managing risk for TFS.
• Perform risk assessments of information systems and infrastructure; develop appropriate risk treatment and mitigation options, and effectively articulate findings and recommendations to IT project teams and management.
• Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge. Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
• Maintain highly developed knowledge of security best practices and technologies.
• Communicate technical topics to diverse audiences including technology teams, leaders and business users without a technical background
Security Architecture Governance
• Understand the role of the security department and how it contributes to the overall goals and business strategy of the Company.
• Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy.
• Create baseline architecture standards for security controls for cloud and data center hosted solutions.
IDC Technologies, Inc.
Cell : 408-459-1977