Senior Java Developer
Charlotte , NC
(in Yrs)-6+ Yrs
• Technical/Functional Skills -Good and Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
• Good Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Experience in production support of critical business applications utilizing Java, J2EE.
• Knowledge on frameworks (Struts/Spring/JSF), Web Services, Apache Tomcat, IBM Websphere Application Server, SiteMinder, jUnit testing.
• Good communication, interpersonal skills backed by sound analytical, technical and leadership skills.
• Experience in monitoring tools – Dynatrace, Nimsoft and SolarWinds
• Results oriented, focused on meeting deliverable timelines & Eagerness to learn new technologies.
Experience Required-6+ Yrs
• Roles & Responsibilities-Involving in trouble shooting application server, web server logs and analyzing them using Log Analyzer in case of any critical issue and providing thread dumps to the application teams.
• Configuring SPLUNK to monitor the logs, collect metrics for reporting.
• Assist Development team for onboarding new consumer
• Guiding Application monitoring team to make the application monitored both on infrastructure level and application performance level
• Generic Managerial Skills-Develop and maintain positive working relationships with team members and other stakeholders, including business partners and all levels of IT leadership.
• Provide mentoring to fellow administrators.
Work: 408-418-5778 EXT 3058