Job Number: 19-07779
Job Number: 19-07779
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a SOC Analyst for our client in San Francisco, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
· Knowledge of security incident and event management, log analysis, network traffic analysis, malware investigation and remediation, SIEM correlation logic and alert generation.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze, triage and remediate security incidents.
· Ability to analyze data from a variety of sources over time, work with the tool owners, and create logical narratives of the observed behaviors.
· Ability to create Standard Response and Operating Procedures for common alerts.
· Understanding of Security principles, techniques and technologies such as SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls, PICERL Framework, and OWASP Top 10.
· Basic Knowledge of SIEM solution such as RSA Security Analytics, ArcSight, LogRhythm, QRadarr, Splunk or similar.
· Must be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
· Basic knowledge of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, Network Layers, etc.)
· Basic knowledge of malware operation and indicators
· Basic knowledge of current threat landscape (threat actors, APT, cyber-crime, etc.)
· Basic knowledge of security related technologies and their functions (IDS, IPS, EDR, IRP, FW, WAF, SIEM, etc.)
· Basic protocol analysis experience (Wireshark, tcpdump, Netwitness, Snort, Bro, etc.)
· Basic knowledge of audit requirements (PCI, HIPPA, SOX, etc.)
· Basic programming skills in various disciplines including scripting languages.
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Moderate knowledge of security issues inherent in common corporate environments.
· At least 3 Years of experience in incident handling and intrusion detection
· Prior experience with security compliance standards across industries such as PCI, SOC 1, SOX, NIST 800.
· One or more certifications: (Examples)
o Certified Forensics Analyst (GCFA)
o Certified Network Forensic Analyst (GNFA)
o Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
o Certified Cyber Threat Intelligence (GCTI)
o Certified Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM)
o Certified Intrusion Analyst (GIAC)
o Certified Ethical hacker (CEH)
o Certified Expert penetration tester (CEPT)
o Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
o Networking Certifications (CCNA, etc)
o Platform Certifications (Microsoft, Linux, Solaris, etc)
· Relevant Degree Information Technology
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
· 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
· Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
· Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Ashly T. Velasco