Position: Test Architect
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
- Expertise to create test strategy test plan, test cases, unit tests for a project/program
- Assist in the review of test plans and automated cases for other team members
- Experience with programming skills like Java, React JS, Html, CSS, Scripting languages like JS, python etc.
- Experience testing in JSON, CSS, HTML5, React JS and Angular.js frameworks
- Understanding of web technologies including web services, RESTful APIs, web servers etc.
- Experience in test automation with Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine for React JS apps
- Enhance and extend test automation frameworks,
- Extensive experience in white box and black box testing
- To providing test architecture quality engineering on enterprise software products and systems.
- Knowledge of Ecommerce industry practices with a focus on test integration on DevOps and Prod environments
- Experience leading test case design to provide efficient optimal coverage
- Experience with deployment tool chain (GCP, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems such as Jenkins or Bamboo and good knowledge on CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in writing scripts for testing RESTful services
- Experience in framework architecture and design
- Ability to lead technical projects and code at the same time
- Experience with Agile / SCRUM methodology for product development
- Proven ability and desire to deliver projects on time with high quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in SaaS environment
IDC Technologies Inc.