Role: Security Architect
Job Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
- Minimum 5 years previous experience as a Security Analyst, Security Architect or equivalent.
- Experience as an information Security consultant/Architect in Banking and Financial services.
- A solid technical background with experience in system delivery including SDLC and security tools and technologies. Agile framework.
- Familiarity with standard network security technology solutions: e.g. firewall, router, VPN, IDS.
- Additional familiarity with the use of standard security technology solutions and processes such as: access control, user provisioning, directory, SIEM, vulnerability management, Cloud Access Security Brokers, Data Loss prevention solutions, anti-virus, single sign on, auditing, PKI and Cryptography.
- Understanding of network protocols, network topologies, virtual infrastructure, network segmentation, operating systems, databases, applications, and mobile security
- Understanding of FFIEC, GLBA and SOX and their applicability to technologies and applications and privacy laws (GDPR & CCPA)
- Knowledge and experience in vulnerability and risk related security and regulatory frameworks including ISO 27001, NIST and OWASP Top 20
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Need to be a Senior level and able to manage projects on their own with strong knowledge of Security and Technology Architecture
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and exude the appropriate level of judgment and maturity
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Contact: 512-240-6510 Ext: 3159
Empowering Technologies Services