Role: Business Intelligence and Data Analyst
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Type: 12+ Months (W2 Contract)
- Responsible for ensuring the ongoing reporting needs of both internal and external clients are met through business intelligence and data engineering.
- We are looking for an energetic professional for the role of Business/Project Analyst supporting Business Intelligence activities for Accounting & Finance Operations.
- If you are an experienced, motivated, creative, self-sufficient and savvy high performer that can provide strategic, analytical and technical support to your business partners this is the right position for you.
- You will leverage your knowledge of complex processes, technical system support and project management skills, to participate in cross-functional initiatives to enhance existing systems; scope and design new financial systems; and drive efficiency improvements.
- Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded top performer who can be a key contributor in a high- energy growth environment.
- You have a proven track record working with global, high tech companies, and the desire to excel in everything you do.
- You would get the opportunity to work on products that earn revenue for the company and accounting related applications.
- Define business requirements and develop complex SQL scripts and reporting solutions
- Work with accountants and financial analysts to build the next generation reporting solutions
- Work with product managers, system owners and data warehouse teams in order to pull relevant data to support financial reporting requirements for your customers and partners
- Be a systems expert supporting the Revenue, Partner Payments and Accounting teams
- 4-7 Years of hands on experience working with SQL.
- Proficiency with SQL and experience with Unix/Linux systems required
- Prior experience in the finance domain, Data Modelling, Developing shell scripts, knowledge of at least one 3g (Java or Python)
- Experience with reporting tools (e.g. MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Cognos etc) and other industrial reporting and analysis platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- with experience interacting with senior-level executives
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills with a high degree of analytical rigor
- Strong creativity and innovation in discovering actionable results and strategies
Ravinder Singh | Technical Recruiter, Strategic Staffing
Ravinder15.Singh@nttdata.com | o. +(617) 273-4589 | nttdataservices.com| @nttdataservices
NTT DATA Services
Consulting | Industry Solutions | Digital | Cloud | Application, Infrastructure & BPO Services