Title: Security & Risk Analyst - III
Location: Foster City, CA 94404
Duration: 1 year
· Need an experienced SIEM engineer who is experienced with creating and tuning content in HPE ArcSight
· Experience with security solutions for file share monitoring, certificate and SSH key management tools and enterprise key management tools is preferred.
· Manages an area of the IT Security and Risk Management Program that impacts multiple departments internal and external to IT, sets goals and objectives, tracks and communicates status, acts as spokesperson to business partners and colleagues on program subject area.
· Identifies security processes and standards across IT that would benefit from improvement.
· Proposes new standards, tools, policies and procedures to improve security, compliance and risk management activities in client. Benchmarks innovative solutions as a method of monitoring progression to ensure value is being created and is consistent with organizational goals, objectives and standards.
· Leads the security design of projects that entail large risk and widespread implications to the business.
· Reports status on activities, issues, projects, etc. to senior IT management, including the effectiveness and efficiency of security activities. Works with IT, Quality Assurance, and business colleagues to ensure audit readiness, and to prepare for internal and external audits. Reviews security documents and project artifacts for complex situations. Assesses and manages compliance risks across the organization, escalating to senior management as necessary.
Sr Technical Recruiter
Integrated Resources, Inc.
IT Life Sciences Healthcare
Direct desk line: 650-399-0884 (W) 732-549-2030 x 355