IBM Support Lead
|IBM Intergration Bus IIB 10 / IBM Message broker, MQ 9 , IBM Operation Decision Manager (ODM) with business Rule engine knowledge & SQL Knowledge|
|SOAP UI Tool, RFH Util, MQ Explorer, MQ scripting, Kibana, Kafka|
|1. Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills|
2. Good analytical and problem solving skills
3. Airline domain knowledge added advantage
4. Sound time management skills.
|Knowledge on EDIFACT Messages|
|8 - 10 years|
|1. Strong experience working with multiple mapping techniques in IBM Intergration Bus 10|
2. Strong experience implementing MQ 9
3. Strong experience in ODM , Business rule engine
4. Strong experience implementing Global cache, Exception and logging frameworks
5. Experience working with multiple data formats, XML, Fixed length etc
6. Experience writing rules for data interchange in ESQL
7. Experience creating scripts/procedures for BCP/DR recovery
8. Design and develop security features into the IIB flows.
9. Set up Broker domains and execution groups
10. Set up Flow patterns/templates and develop re-usable flows, sub-flows
11. Some experience in continuous integration of IIB flows.
12. Strong trouble shooting, root cause analysis, debugging and problem resolution skills.
13. Hands on database development experience including PL/SQL, Stored procedures etc for business reporting